Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I am a Brie cheese. I am a fine, triple creme boursin.

OK, this evening I topped out the scales at a whopping 200 lbs. Twenty Six Percent Body Fat. I am a Brie cheese. I am a fine, triple creme boursin.

The time for South Beach Diet Phase 1, she is here. The hour? Arrived. The moment? At hand.

Also, my friend Larry (who’s going on the trip I won with me) has now lost more than ten pounds on South Beach. And he’s doing this as vegetarian, which makes his choices more limited. He is a South Beach God. I revere him.

Dammit, if he can do it, I can do it. 8 days until the trip, 8 days to lose some of this weight, and, frankly, feel better about myself, too. Off we go.

Edited to note that I seem to have an SBD ally and neighbor. I may have to capitalize on this.

No comments: