Friday, December 09, 2005

We need a little Christmas . . .

Today is just dragging by at work. It's not even like I don't have anything to do, which is the usual case. I just cannot get myself motivated. At least it's Friday, so a blessed weekend of rest, relaxation, and not being in this place lies ahead of me.

Christmas Cards: All sent.

Christmas Shopping: Still have to do all of it, except for Aunt Esther.

Diet: Back on South Beach Phase 1, day 2.

Job Status: Still no word from AIG. Now the career counselor tells me I need to go into hospitality management? Eek. One thing at a time, missy. Still, going to an NYU open house next Tuesday.

1 comment:

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Hey, thanks for dropping by over at my place... And get gong on your 100 Things List!

Cheers!

Mr. H.K.
Postcards from Hell's
Kitchen

And I Quote Blog