Wednesday, November 09, 2005

South Beach (again)

In what can only be described as Divine Providence, I have been given a sign that I need to return to the South Beach Diet. I won a trip to freakin' South Beach from Kraft Foods in a contest related to their South Beach Diet food items. Who knew people actually won internet contests?

So, now I have to lose weight by the time I go (early January). I don't want to have the contest organizers think that I actually meant to enter the "Tater Tots are Teriffic" contest and only entered theirs by mistake.

So...DAY TWO of Phase One, baby. Mmmmm....cottage cheese!

1 comment:

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Good luck on the SBD... I lost 40 pounds in six months... And 12 pounds in the first two week!

You're the only person I've ever heard win an Internet contest!

Woohoo!

Mr. H.K.
Postcards from Hell's
Kitchen

And I Quote Blog