Sunday, July 30, 2006

Tomorrow!

Because I forgot to update everyone on what’s going on in this quarter: I got the hotel job! I start tomorrow!

I’ll be a guest service agent at one of New York’s most swanky hotels, owned by one of the world’s premier luxury hotel companies. If I do well, it could lead to opportunities at other hotels in their company, both in the US and abroad.

So happy I’ve taken this step. It’s a huge financial risk, but I need to find something that I’m happy doing and hope that the money follows from that.

I’ll let you know how it works out . . . .

5 comments:

Todd HellsKitchen said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

bill felty said...

terrific! i'm happy for you. we chatted on sbd a few months ago and you were pondering all this. which "swanky" chain? =)

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Soooo/ How's it going??

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Somebody is well overdue in the Blogging department....

bill felty said...

hey - hope the new job is going well. find some time to post something. and you should change your "occupation" on your profile page. =)