Monday, April 10, 2006

AIDS Walk


awny2005_ir_02
Originally uploaded by
Rob T Firefly.
My friend Chipper's doing the AIDS Walk. Help him out!

Howdy folks,

It's that time of year again - the 2006 AIDS Walk New York is coming up in May. As was the case last year, the Birch Family Camp team has made arrangements to keep ALL of the money our team raises and apply it towards keeping camp running for yet another year. We've set a collective fundraising goal of $20,000, and I've set a personal goal of $1000 (but I would love to shatter that). Please give as generously as you can - remember that every donation helps! For inspiration, check out my website for Birch pictures from past years:

http://web.mac.com/dd460/

Thanks for doing whatever you can to help Birch Camp happen this and every other year! If you want more information on camp (or would like to come volunteer) e-mail me. :)


Follow This Link to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support AIDS Walk New York

Chipper Dean

No comments: