Tuesday, August 04, 2009

One year in Harlem

Well, it's been one year in Harlem now. You would think I'd be used to hiking up six flights of stairs by now, but you'd be only half right. I'm good as long as I don't have seven bags of groceries to lug up with me. (You would also think I would have learned to go to the local Pathmark with greater frequency and less severity, but you'd be wrong.)

Still bright and sunny---although apparently I'm located next to a construction site for the next year or so as the MTA rebuilds (from the ground up) the new Mother Hale Bus Depot next door. Right now it's just a big pit.

Anyway, that's whats going on up here. Maybe I'll try to write more on this thing going forward.

6 comments:

reginag said...

How was it exactly? Looks like you are not having any hassles at all.
hawaii volcano helicopter tours

Monster Headphones said...

Come on over to my Monster Headphones web and compute your own travel time equation:

GHD Rettetang said...

this is what I anticipate having for lunch today. After working the overnight (!)GHD Rettetang

Best Pirce At Here said...

Excellent Blog. Thanks so much for sharing!
Beats Headphones By Dre

Unknown said...

you have got a great blog. It is interesting to read it. Hope to see the next post soon.

writing-essay.org/custom

Unknown said...

Do you want to benefit from fantastic deals without having to worry about your budget? Then take a look at voucher uk and vouchers for restaurants by making a simple click right now!