Thursday, August 23, 2007

Work work work


lexington tower
Originally uploaded by kenyee
So, this is my office, high above Lexington Avenue. Actually, I'm right on the first setback, the 16th floor.

They keep coming up with more and more projects for me here at work, so it looks like I'll be around for a little while longer. I spent the better part of the afternoon poring over a commercial office lease....ye gods, who comes up with this stuff? Right now I'm just waiting for some feedback so that I can go to the next phase of the thing we're working on.

Going back to the hotel for a little vacation replacement work over the Labor Day holiday. I hope that I remember how to use the computers there, and that I remember any of the restaurants in the neighborhood. I will also be interested to see how patient I am with ridiculous guest requests, now that I've been away from hospitality for a bit. I hope I don't deck anyone.

No comments: