Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Sick Day


Back Yard, Hell's Kitchen
Originally uploaded by hawkwild.
So, when one is on one's way out at work, one can take "sick days" for no good reason. I woke up exhausted and decided to take the day off. I think it was the "24" premiere that did me in, personally.

Anyway, the cats are a little confused as to why I'm still around, but that's ok. Going to get a lot of paperwork and pre-tax type record assembly done. Also hopefully will hit the gym.

It's been a more successful South Beach day so far today...no cupcakes. Or burritos. (I'm weak.)

1 comment:

girl said...

heeey! i think you live downstairs from me in the same building!! i look jealously out at that building with the terrace all the time! did you go up on the roof to see the new addition to that building?