Sunday, October 23, 2005

Enough

The past five years have been the most discouraging of my working life. Also, I graduated law school five years ago. Coincidence? I think perhaps not. One thing that seems very clear is that I’m not of the proper temperament to be a litigator. And I think that’s probably a good thing.

So now it’s time to actually figure out what I’m going to be when I grow up! I have made an appointment with a well thought of Career Counselor for this Tuesday. It’s a little pricey, but I’m looking at it as therapy, so I can justify the expense that way. Besides, how can you put a price on finding something that makes you want to get out of bed every morning, rather than retreating under the covers? Well, you can, but I figure it’s worth some investment. So, here goes…. more later.

No comments: